ASGPP Member Benefits
As an ASGPP member, you are part of a group of creative people inspired by a common vision and passion. Membership represents a commitment to ASGPP’s purposes and standards and is not an endorsement of professional competence.
- Community of diverse practitioners, networking opportunities, developing and supporting the Society’s aims, as well as regional and national policy making that effects our chosen professional areas.
- Engage with other members using the ASGPP Membership listserve.
- Building professional relationships with practitioners and organizations.
- Learning from International members who share their experiences in group work from around the world.
- Members are able to vote in all elections of the Society
Publications & Research
- Members receive free access to digital copies of the ASGPP Journal of Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.
- The Psychodrama Network News (PNN) is published and shared with members three times a year.
- Members receive the monthly Tele’Gram and eblasts informing them about the activities of the society.
- Articles, books, and videos on the ASGPP website.
Annual Conference, Regional Affiliations, and Trainings
- Members receive discounts on conference registration and marketing opportunities.
- At the National Conference learn from and with trainers, practitioners and students from around the world. Members pay less for attendance.
- Learn new applications for diverse populations.
Advertising & Outreach Opportunities
- Members receive discounts on marketing opportunities in the Conference Brochure, Conference Guide and in the PNN.
- At the conference, we have a table where members can place their events brochures or business cards for free.
- Free listings in the ASGPP website Calendar of Events
- Member Listserves
- Membership Directory on the ASGPP website
- Connect Locally: Find contacts near you. Click here
- ASGPP Committees: The ASGPP has a number of committees working on various issues that affect the society. Find out more.
- Connect with members via the ASGPP Listserve: Click here for Listserve Guidelines and instructions on how to email to the listserve.